1. How do you get the person, place or thing that is in front of the camera into the film, chip or paper in the way you want?
Ans: Most of the time I feel that whatever the place or who will be the person i have to do my best at that moment. Because I believe ”this moments will not come towards”.
2. Which photographers influenced you & how did they influenced you thinking, photographing & your career path?
Ans: many of them but I can remember Christian oth. He brings a sharp eye for detail, and an appreciation for the significance in every moment as inspiration for memorable wedding shots that remain as art pieces. Mario testino’s work inspires me in fashion.as a young I must mention kait robinson.but all above I am privileged to work with Farhan Ahmed. his works motivate me in fashion experiments. I like to Osman Goni, Miroslav Cibulka and Varun Patel.
3. Exact what it is you want to say with your photographs, how do you actually get your photographs to do that ?
Ans: my photographs are simple as day to day life. A lot of work goes into making a picture visible. You concentrate on one or two items in the composition at the very maximum. You dig deep and you carve out something that means a lot to you. And then you do the clicking. It takes great time and effort.
4. What was your career path ? how did you get from being an aspiring photographer to actually doing it fulltime for a living ?
Ans: The journey was start from my childhood when I introduce with fist camera, it was canon A1.Then, when I was doing engineering .by that time the development of photography in our country was started. I liked that trend and somehow it changes the whole scenario. I became passionate about photography and it is an integral part of my life. I am still struggling to be a part of this and choosing photography as a profession is not in vain I must say ( giggles)
5. What technology/software/camera gear do you use to keep focused on what you do best as you photograph?
Ans: Mind and power of vision are more important either technology/software/camera gear. Day by day generation of technology rapidly change. So more important is obviously your vision power.
6. How do you get paid for your work ?
Ans: I work as an individual and also with agencies. Studio Lorenzo gave me the platform to nourish my way of work. Some of the reputed tv channels and newspapers are also my client. I cover events, fashion show.
7. What motivates you to continue taking pictures economically, politically, intellectually or emotionally?
Ans: as a Photographer different things motivates to different people. For some, it is a form of self-expression. For others, it is merely a conquest. For me, it is a form of conversation. If the subject is caught well, it communicates on a different level with different viewers. It is a beautiful way of communicating.it could be in any way. you don’t have to choose a certain way to take photographs. just what and how you want to play with it .