Interview of Singer Nathassia by Saif Rahman Sozib
1. What would you like people to feel when they listen to your music?
I would like them to feel whatever it is that will make feel alive at that time.
2. If you could go open up for any artist on tour right now who would it be?
3. What are the five things you cannot live without?
Di.fm (Progressive channel), my fans, red grapes, flowers, vodka.
4. Do you ever get nervous during your stage performance?
Never during the performance but I am super nervous until about 5 min before I go on stage!
5. How would you describe your music?
Electronica infused with world music sounds.
6. Who has the biggest impact on your style?
It’s hard to say because my music is deliberately not like anything else from the past and more a reflection of my mixed background, but I am a big fan of Vintage & Morelli, David Bowie & 16 Bit Lolitas.
7. What’s been the biggest influence on the new record?
You have probably heard about A.I. and robotics… We are maybe about to face the biggest change in our history, when love merges with technology… That’s what “Light of the World” is about.