To get as much schooling as possible: Actor Bobby Wilson
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m studying to become a certified personal trainer an actor, my regular job is maintenance.
2. How would you describe what you do?
I’d describe what I do as physically challenging and educational.
3. What does your work entail?
My work entails working with my hands and customer service skills.
4. What is a typical work week like?
A typical work week is fast-paced.
5. How did you get started?
I applied, had an interview, go started.
6. What do you like about what you do?
The knowledge I get from learning.
7. What do you dislike?
Not being my own boss.
8. What skills are needed to do your job?
Construction experience would be a must-have.
9. What is the most challenging about what you do?
I’d say not being able to fix everything at once.
10. What is the most rewarding?
The smiles on the faces of the clients.
11. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
To get as much schooling as possible.
12. Do you have a talent Agent or Manager?
Yes i&I agency
13. What projects do you have coming up and/or what are you currently working on?
Just this show Vice Squad.
14. What else would you like people to know about your career?
that is fun.
15. What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
that I make a lot of money.
16. What philanthropic or charitable organizations are you passionate about and why?