From childhood, I had a desire to become an actor: George Gege
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m an Actor and it’s my life.
2. How would you describe what you do?
For a certain period of time, I live the life of a person I play and it’s very interesting and exciting for me.
3. What does your work entail?
To live the life you created.
4. What’s a typical work week like?
Busy with work and training.
5. How did you get started?
From childhood, I had a desire to become an actor and to create heroes who would as legends in the history.
6. What do you like about what you do?
It’s full of varied and innovative.
7. What do you dislike?
There nothing I dislike.
8. How do you make money or how are you compensated?
9. What skills are needed to do this?
You must be born with that skills.
10.what is most challenging about what you do?
To replace Marlon Brand.
11.what is most rewarding?
Recognized and loved by people and Oscar of course.
12. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
To love to enjoy what you do.
12. How much time off do you get?
13.what else would you like people to know about your career?
To never stop trying to be the best.
14.what is a common misconception people have about what you do?