Model & Doctor Pranasmita Kalita believes to save a life is next to god
1. What do you do for a living?
For my living, I work as a Doctor, a Gynaecologist, who has been associated with the Indian armed forces, Ministry of Defense, Govt of India for the last 14 yrs Serving nation with pride.
2. How would you describe your work?
I would describe what I do as
· Serving the nation first
· Humanity second
· Saving lives third…
· & above all, I m doing something which is useful n contributing to the society n human race.
3. What does your work entail?
Well my job entails
· My time dedication
· My skills
· My patience
· My cooperation
· My dependability integrity
· In short it demands 24*7
4. What’s a typical work week like?
Typical work week to be precise is there for Doctors n specially uniformed personnel,
It’s 7 days a week.
5. How did you get started?
From my childhood, I like the profession of a Doctor & second option was a lawyer
So I pursued my studies in medicine n started to work as a doctor. Defense attracted me
because of dedication n discipline.
6. What do you like about what you do?
I like what I do because it gives me job satisfaction to serve humanity
& the human race & contribute to society .
7. What do you dislike?
Well in terms of dislike is the only one aspect, I have very less space n time for my own.
8. How do you make money or how are you compensated?
My source of income is only my salary.
9. What skills are needed to do this?
Skills r the main tools of a successful profession. So lots of professional skills
Hard work dedication
10. What is most challenging about what you do?
Doctor’s profession deals with life & death. So, it’s a real challenge to save a life.
11. What is most rewarding?
The most rewarding part of my job is to see people heal n when they go back home contended n smiling.
12. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
Well, every job is best in its kind. I would love people to know.
How contented you feel to save a person’s life
13. How much time off do you get?
Not very much. But I utilize every minute I get.
14. What else would you like people to know about your career?
I would like people to know & acknowledge this career as one of the best rewarding jobs one can do. To save a life is next to god.
15. What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
From my childhood, I had a liking & inclination towards the fashion & glamour world …so that attracts me too. Being a full time army official
A wife, a mother of two children homemaker manager of the house ..i do find time from my passion & my likes. So, sometimes people can’t find out whether i m a doctor or a fashion model. People have misconception about doctors is that they are mechanical & commercialised these days