Work as a secretary is not difficult: MariaGiuseppa Avino
1. What do you do for a living?
I work as a secretary/assistant and, recently, I started modeling again, here in London.
2. What’s a typical work week like?
In the week I wake up early to go to the office and I enjoy the afternoons free. The weekend who knows.
3. How did you get started?
I was a secretary in the past for a few years in a law firm. I started the first jobs as a model I think 6/7 years ago. My sister and I were looking for hair things on the internet and we found an ad for hair model.
4. What do you like about what you do?
Working at the office does not make me crazy, to tell the truth, even if I love working with numbers. But he will help me on the way to the job I hope to do in the future.
5. What do you dislike?
The dead moments.
6. How do you make money or how are you compensated?
Working as a secretary.
7. What skills are needed to do this?
Work as a secretary is not difficult. It is enough to have the basic knowledge of work, a little ‘familiarity with aspects and the like and a lot of patience.
8. What is most rewarding?
simply getting a job is rewarding in itself.
9. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
as for everything, try and try again with all of yourself. Both of them.
10. How much time off do you get?
fluctuates from one day every two weeks to two a week. This is the only problem when doing two things at the same time, little free time remains
11. What else would you like people to know about your career?
I arrived here two years ago without a shred of English, I never really studied it to be honest. It was a bit ‘crazy move here. But now that my working life has improved, I am happy and proud of myself