Started singing when I was just 4 years old: Saima Akhtar
1. What do you do for a living?
· I am doing struggle.
2. How would you describe your work?
3. What does your work entail?
· My all family members are in this field.
4. How did you get started?
I was just 4years when I started singing, Through PTV channel in children program.
5. What do you like about your work?
· Its in my heritage.
6. What do you dislike?
· I don’t like fake people.
7. What skills are needed to do this?
· Good Voice and profession.
8. What is most challenging about what you do?
· To Happy our crowd.
9. what is most rewarding?
· fame and peace.
10. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
· I am very happy in this career and I’ll get more success in this.
11. what is a common misconception people have about you?
· Now-a-days people think that there is no future in this field.