I have dream to touch mid aged: NORA RASHMI SERAO
Born and brought up in small town. Working in Corporate (IT industry) for almost one and half decade . As of now working in Capgemini as Business learning partner. I have dream to touch those mid aged, middle class women about opening up to their dreams. I work in IT industry and fortunate enough to won 5 crowns in beauty pageant in 2018 and got national award also.
1. What do you do for a living?
I am in IT industry from last 15 years. spent good 12 years in IBM and now currently working in Capgemini for last 1.5 years as business learning partner. Though I love my work, my heart inclines towards fashion industry.
2. How would you describe your work?
I am in IT industry from last 15 years. spent good 12 years in IBM and now currently working in Capgemini for last 1.5 years as business learning partner. Though I love my work, my heart inclines towards fashion industry. and I offer myself as “speaker” for women empowerment program called ” 360 degree transformation.
3. What does your work entail?
Its corporate life. and I coach in women empowerment program outside which is of fashion industry.
4. What’s a typical work week like?
We work 5 days in a week. typical IT industry.. leave home around 8ish and reach home 8ish.. between lot of personal aspiration, which drives to keep body fit by hitting the gym for around an hour or so though I have tight schedule
5.How did you get started?
As mentioned, though I work for IT industry, inclines towards fashion industry, fortunate enough to win 5 crowns in 2018 starting from state level beauty pageant to internationals . and won national award of women excellence achievement award” I want to share this experience to mid class women like me especially who raised in small town
6. What do you like about your work?
I just love to be involved in fashion indstury, want to be always fashion icon. As I work for IT industry, corporate culture gives me lot of exposure and visibility. A fashion icon in IT industry.. 🙂 I am speaker of women empowerment workshop. I love talking to people of fashion, style, fitness, make up. basically feeling women empowered
7. What do you dislike?
I dislike about not getting committed to anything. Small or big things in life we need to be focused about and need to be committed to our focus area.
8. How do you make money or how are you compensated?
As I said I work for IT Industry and I am salaried person. I am passionate towards fashion so I talk about transformation of fashion out of my interest. not to earn…
9. What skills are needed to do this?
Just need to appraised on the fashion trends and make our own style statements.
10. what is most challenging about your work?
Time factor would be challenging.
11.what is most rewarding?
Self empowerment and living the dream life is most rewarding.
12.What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
You need to be loving things which you want to do..
13. How much time off do you get?
maintaining career and fashion is the challenge. as I mentioned earlier time factor is really challenging.
14. what else would you like people to know about your career?
Anyone has dream of getting into fashion industry and being fashion icon. just hear yourself and take a step to be part of it.
Bio & achievements at a glance:
Married for 11 years with 9 year old son.
Professional profile (nora Rashmi serao)
Height : 5.2
Weight : 54kgs
Body vital statistics : 35-27-37
Colour : Dusky
My fashion journey started in the beginning of the year 2018. And crowned 5 times during the year
· National Award Winner on Jan 12th – Women Excellence Achiever Award
· Speaker of 360 degree transformation – Women Empowerment program
· Crowned as “Most Intellectual” – Mrs Inter nations 2018, Ainternational pageant which happened in Singapore on October 20th 2018
· Finalist of Miss & Mrs Itner nations 2018 held on 20th in Singapore
· 1st Runner up of Mrs Global Universe – Mrs India IMP – help on May 15th in Goa
· Titled as – Mrs Beauty Confident
· 2nd runner up of Mrs Karnatka IMP – held on march 10th in Bangalore
· Title owner – Mrs Fitness queen
My media article has published as below. Images are attached in FB.
March & April – “Page – 3, Chittara, – MagzineVijaya karnataka, Vishwa Vani, sagar Sandesh, vanaprabha and Sagar Sandesh
June &July – Vishwa Vani, aired in FM Rainbow
Nov 18 : Sagar Sandesh, Sagar Vartha, Vanaraja, SamyuktaKarnatka
Jan 19 :Vishwavani,
All of my articles published in my FB profile.
FB Profile : rash nora
Linkedinprofile : Nora Rashmi Serao