My personal style is Street wear chic: Regarde Moi
1. How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style is Street wear chic.
2. How would you relate past & present fashion trends?
Fashion is dynamic comes and goes, but the style remains, there is sometimes need to revisit the past to meet the need of the moment.
3. How comfortable are you working for hands with model & other designers?
Teamwork is important, so I like to interact with everyone
4. Why it’s important to present your collection at Cannes during the film festival?
Is important because marketing is part of the strategic objectives of my brand,
and cannes is a place of renown and credible with a VIP audience where media all over the world report, there may be good opportunities.
5. How would you deal with an arrogant client?
keep calm, listen to him and treat him delicately we have to know how to deal with all kinds of characters
6. If you win Cannes Fashion & film awards “best designers”, what this
Represent for you?
Represents for my brand recognition of my work which motivates in a way to continue to give the best of me
7. What do you consider the important facts of the fashion industry?
The important factors of the fashion industry are:
Raw material, technology, competition, sustainability
8. What do you think about work ethics and what kind of ethics you believein following while working with fashion?
Ethics is important because it allows for fair decisions which protect both the worker and the customer and their environment.
9. What kind of software do you use while designing, if no, then also be frank?
Work with hand sketches.
10. What skills according to you are necessary for a successful fashion designer ?
For a successful fashion, we have to realize the need and behavior of the market and consumer, to draw the best strategic plan, to get the best result
11. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
Within 10 years I can see myself, with a lot of fashion maturity, supporting several philanthropic projects, and as influential fashion designer.