Bia Sandhu Parfait Image Consulting
Bia Sandhu is an Image Consultant under the curriculum of Judith Rasband, a world renowned Master Image Consultant and Director of Conselle Management Institute, USA and a certified SOFT SKILLS trainer from ICBI accredited by SQA(Scottish Qualifications Authority)and accredited by NABET(National Accreditation Board of Education and Training)which is a constituent Board of Quality Council of India.
She is the founder of Parfait Image Consulting and an accomplished professional with two decades of experience in Aviation with a leading International Airline. Bia is known internationally for Corporate Workshops, Personal Styling, Image Makeovers, Personal Brand Consulting and Pageant Coaching. She is also a visiting faculty at JD Institute of Fashion Technology.
She carries a strong sense of image and quality ethic, bringing meticulousness and great dedication to the profession of Image Management, Grooming and Appearance.
BIA’s recent forays include training, styling and grooming final contestants of:
- “Mrs. India I am Beautiful” 2015, 2016,2017, Goa, India
- “Mrs India International, 2017, Pattaya, Thailand
- “Corporate Diva”, Edition 2/3 2017 ,2018 Bangalore, India
- “Mrs India Universe “2017,Udaipur ,India
- “Dazzle Miss and Mrs India International”2017/2018, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- “Femina Mrs India “, Hyderabad, India
- “Mrs India UK” 2018/2019, London, U.K
- “Mrs India Karnataka”, Bangalore, March 2018
- “Miss Progress International 2018,Puglia,Italy
- “Mrs Classic International 2018”,Las Vegas,USA
- Power Dressing session for Senior Managers for DELL INDIA in Bangalore.
- Training sessions for students at JD Institute through the year on Image Management and Body Language.
BIA is the DIRECTOR for INDIA and a CONSULTANT for various National and International Pageants in the UK, ITALY, and USA. BIA has also had the privilege to be the Jury for various National and International Beauty Pageants.
She trains women and men to be charismatic, confident, graceful, elegant and honorable through attitude, behavior and communication through her expertise in etiquette training.
She also does bespoke one day workshops for Corporates and Individual clients. She has done Image/Wardrobe makeovers for both men and women from diverse fields.
She is creative in forming bespoke programs for client needs & as an accomplished communicator, she is able to uphold cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups.
She was awarded “The Magicka Entrepreneur Angel Award 2017” in New Delhi at the Leela Kempinski, New Delhi and the “National Women Business Award 2018”.She was also awarded the “Asia Pride Award” in 2018.Bia was recently awarded the “Young Leaders Creating a Better World for All” Award at a Global Platform The Women Economic Forum in New Delhi recently