Flame International Fashion and Art Festival 2019
On a sunny August, when all are enjoying their well-earned holidays, there is something special, and we want you to be part of it. We are inviting you to participate in the three-day spectacular Flame International Fashion and Art Festival (FIFAF19), which is a unique, creative-driven project.
FIFAF19 is very excited to invite you to our new season from 16–18 August, hosted at the prestigious 5* Royal Horseguards Hotel, 2 Whitehall, London, SW1A 2EJ, in the heart of London.
This August promises to be VERY HOT, and FIFAF19 provides a great opportunity for brilliant international creative talents under one roof. Both young and established international designers from will rock the runway with their fabulous collections.
Performers will hit the floor with rhythm and bass, and the sound of their voices will touch your soul.
This festival is about creativity, diversity and fashion, and provides an invaluable opportunity for young designers to negotiate deals with retail buyers. It will also benefit the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA).
We have invited three categories of designers:
- Young designers (graduates from fashion schools, nascent designers)
- Established designers
- Big fashion brands and houses.
The three-day event will start on the evening of 16 August, and showcase the Flame International Models of the season and the casual collections by established and young designers.
The night of Saturday 17 August promises to be very special… We have invited Celebrities and VIP International Honoured Guests. There is a Gala White Tie Charity dinner with a delicious three-course meal from the hotel’s chef, complemented by wine specially selected by their sommelier, and live music and singers will perform to make your night unforgettable. After dinner, there will be the Haute Couture Designers’ Gala. Attendance is by reservation only.
Sunday 18 August will be the Spectacular Celebration of Flame Creativity, showcasing urban style designer collections, makeup artists, hair stylists and body art performers, together with a selection of top-flight musicians, singers and dancers. The evening will culminate with the presentation of awards to the top participants.
FIFAF19 organiser Yana Flame is the perfect example. Her hard work has led to the third edition of FIFAF. She is the inspiration and founder of the brand Yana Flame Couture. A renaissance figure, she is an artist, photographer, public figure, the creator of the Fil Rouge Slavic Fashion Festival in Paris and the organiser of the Livorno International Festival in Italy.
Yana is also a co-organiser and jury member at various beauty contests, participant in art exhibitions, popular festivals and charity events, organiser of international fashion weeks, and winner of various competitions for design.
The following VIP celebrity guests will attend the dinner on Sunday 18 August:
- Igor Tomaily, VIP Guest and Honoured President of Flame; Director, Tomaily Gallery; Ex-Creative Director of the Slava Zaitsev Fashion House
- Amrick Channa, VIP Guest, Honoured Flame Judge, and international powerhouse club dance diva vocalist, known for the X Factor UK
- Tyler Ford, VIP Guest, Honoured Flame Judge, and nine-times World Kickboxing Champion, who has won over 200 medals for the UK; TV celebrity and film star, who was inducted into the Hall of Fame aged 8.
- Dave Gentry, VIP Guest and Honoured Flame Judge
- Scott Adkins, Celebrity Personal Trainer and Martial Arts Instructor for films such as Expendables 2, Doctor Strange, The Wolverine and Undisputed 2, 3 and 4
- Lee Latchford Evans, Pop Star and Trainer of Steps
- Mac Gabriel, VIP Guest and Honoured Flame Judge, known for his work on Mother’s Child, V vs V, Ezki’s School Leven Season 2 TV and his YouTube series
- Mark Sears, VIP Honoured Flame Guest and Actor, known for his work on
Wolverine vs. Deadpool, Back to Weapon, X Spider-Man 2, Another World and Mary, Queen of Scots.
Live performers at FIFAF19:
- Allis Allen, VIP Guest and Flame Honoured Host, Presenter and Singer-Songwriter
- Amrick Channa, VIP Honoured Guest Performer and international powerhouse club dance diva vocalist, known for the X Factor UK
- LaMont, Singer and VIP Honoured Guest Performer
- Lamont Ricketts, Pride’s Got Talent Winner
- Sal Bashir, VIP Honoured Guest Performer and professional Elvis Presley rock and roll tribute artist and singer
- Reuben Bufford, VIP Honoured Guest Performer, performing a fusion of pop and classical music
- Floralyn George, VIP Honoured Guest Performer, singer, songwriter, harpist, and musician
- Filip Domarski, VIP Honoured Guest Performer and renowned saxophonist
- Sanila, VIP Honoured Guest Performer and singer-songwriter, TV and film actress, and radio presenter and events anchorperson
- Gairika Mathur, VIP Honoured Guest Performer and Indian kathak dancer
- Su Anasi, VIP Honoured Guest Performer and experimental opera singer who passed two stages of Britain’s Got Talent.
- Myriad other young vocalist musicians and dancers.
Designers at FIFAF19:
Emerging and established brands will showcase their designs on beautiful female and male models from the high fashion industry.
Artists at FIFAF19:
Works will be displayed in our gallery for your viewing pleasure and art aficionados will have to opportunity to purchase them.
Competitions at FIFAF19:
A spectacular showcase of fully painted models will rock the runway, resulting in a considerable emotional impact.
Makeup artists at FIFAF19:
A team of professional makeup artists will battle it out to show who can create the most inspiring, unique looks.
Hair stylists and artists at FIFAF19:
Avant-garde, classic, boho, trendy – these talented and creative stylists will create looks for each of the models.
Body art performance at FIFAF19:
Amazing exposure of the coloured body.
Exhibiting at FIFAF19:
- Showroom stands of various brands, goods and services
- Pop-up shopping.
Ensure you get involved with FIFAF19 if you want to boost your career. We are always looking for hard-working people, as this event gives young talented fashion designers, bloggers and photographers the exposure they need.
Many surprises are coming, and this wonderful festival will be an unforgettable pleasure.
Please get involved to support or sponsor young talents and designers, as there is space for two more buyers, four young talents and two sponsors.
Would you like to get involved as a performer, artist, helper, volunteer, partner or sponsor of the project?
If so, please email: email@example.com
Tickets for sales on Eventbirite: