Venice Fashion & Film represents ‘Brand/Ledea dress’
“Brand/LEDEA Dress” is a exclusive brand of fashion designer Amina Nehal. Conversation of Amina Nehal with her dress design sense & planning about upcoming events VENICE FASHION & FILM are as follows :
1. How would you describe your personal style?
I dress in my mood sometimes glam chic, sometimes streetweart, sometimes casual, the most important is that each piece is of good quality
2. How would you relate past & present fashion trends?
for me, they have a connection point. Many things that were fashionable in the past have become fashionable, like high-waisted pants or elephant pasta.
just wear the pieces in a different way.
3. How comfortable are you working for hands with model & other designers?
all the people we work with are people with whom we have a good feeling, we follow our instinct to select the people around us and it has always worked well so far.
4.why it’s important to present your collection in Venice during the film festival?
It is an international event and a great honor to present our collection here in Venice in this beautiful city.
5. How would you deal with an arrogant client?
I think you have to be patient and stay professional, never forget that the customer is king, the most important thing is that the customer leaves satisfied.
6. If you win Cannes Fashion & film awards “best designers”, what this represent for you?
it would be a great chance for us and a truly exceptional opportunity.
7. What do you consider the important facts of the fashion industry?
the important factors of the fashion industry are:
Today, we can say that social networks bring a new field to the fashion industry.
8. What do you think about work ethics and what kind of ethics you believe in following while working with fashion?
For us, the best of ethics is respect for everyone at all levels. I think we should not be tough on people and value them in their field if we do not like certain things, so we talk and we come together to find solutions. Teamwork is a real asset when everyone is on the same page.
9. What kind of software do you use while designing, if no, then also be frank?
the good old pencils. we draw our creations by hand, then we go up with the seamstress our creations and modify them if necessary.
10. what skills according to you are necessary for a successful fashion designer?
the philosophy of our brand is that we want to make inclusive fashion, we want no woman to be forgotten.
we realize models for all morphologies, all sizes, we want to be part of the brands that break the codes of 34-36. every woman has her share of beauty that must be sublimated, for me that’s the role of a real desgnier
11. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
We hope to evolve our brand and reach a wide audience. We want to improve and progress with LEDEA. we are eager to discover what the future holds