Modeling educates to gain self-confidence
Sorana Maria Marginean is a young girl, who at the age of 6 she loves to play, dance, draw, to tell stories, but among all to be kind and generous. She has demonstrated that with early age you can discover your passions and make more than a hobby out of them. Let’s now discover the young model story.
1. Why modeling?
Because I like to wear beautiful clothes, because I like to be in the center of attention (although sometimes if I get tired I get emotional – but this will pass as my mom is always encouraging me), because I like to be always admired and to be a role model for others.
2. How would your best friends describe you?
A good girl with a big heart – a great friend.
3. How does it look a normal day of your life?
In the morning, after I wake up, I take my coloring books and my toys, eat, play with my parents and then with my friends, regular activities a child of my age would do.
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What music do you like?
Firstly, children’ songs, but of course the disco music as well as I am taking dancing classes.
6. What is your favorite movie/story?
All stories are beautiful, especially those with princesses.
7. Are you superstitious or do you have any rules you live by?
Good rules for a healthy life.
8. Why are you passionate about fashion?
I like everything that is beautiful.
9. Why being a model?
Because it is an experience which shows life differently.
10. Tell us about your career as a model. How did you get started?
I’ve only started 3 months ago, but modeling is really helping me to become a different person.
11. What is your greatest strength, as a model?
Discipline, smile and beauty.
12. Tell me about your experience as a model.
It helped me to gain self-confidence.
13. What skills according to you are necessary for a successful model?
Discipline and hard work.
14. How would you describe your personal fashion style?
A beautiful one.
15. What made you take fashion more seriously and make a career out of it?
16. Are you self-taught or did you study modeling?
No. I am learning modeling at WIP Model Academy by I&B, in Alba Iulia, Romania.
17. Have you been on the runway internationally? If yes, where?
Not yet outside my country, but soon I will be modeling in Dubai at the World Fashion Festival Awards, foe the Best Young Model Awards
18. What is the biggest lesson that you have learned since you have started to be a model?
Discipline, Quality, Happiness.
19. What advice would you give to young models?
Lots of work and discipline.
20. What advice you would have wanted to receive when you have started to be a model?
All advices received were good.
21. What is your ultimate goal?
To be a grown-up person, with a good heart and kind.
22. What is your motto?
A clean heart worth more.
23. Any favorite designer? Or model?
My Mentor and Teacher – Ioana Urcan.
24. What was your biggest fear when starting to runway for the first time?
25. Have you ever competed with other models?
26. Who is your biggest supporter(s)?
27. Do you ever get shy in front of the camera?
A little bit until I get used to it.
28. What part of modeling do you like the most and why?
Runway – For the self-confidence that one gets, preparing him for life.
29. How do you combine modeling with school?
Perfectly, all is great.