Best Young Model of 2019 Paul G. Butuza
Paul Gabriel Butuza (10 y.o.) is a young emerging model and fashion designer, who has made an impact on the demanding world of modeling through his obvious skills, beauty and attitude. Paul can say he has already fulfilled many dreams this year along with the trophy awards of BEST Model of 2019 at World Fashion Festival Awards (Dubai), Prince of the Universe (2019), Mister Europe (2019) and Best of the Best Kid Model Romania (2019).
In June this year, he has also launched his first clothing collection “SERVUS”, which was a real success. The launch took place at the KIDS INTERNATIONAL FASHION (2019) section: fashion design, entitled Fashion Kids Wip, where Paul won the Grand Prix.
SERVUS is a collection of unisex street shirts. The name is the usual greeting formula that we all have with our loved ones and towards whom we open our soul. It is a simple word with a strong emotional load, a word that is part of the European common history, of the civilization that we have built and which we will carry on as a nation.
That not only girls can become models, Paul has shown, and we are convinced that this is an opportunity to make his ambition known.
The world of modeling is full of beauty and sensitivity, but boys have also shown interest and passion for this area. Paul is an example for all those who have so far admired the models only in the backstage or in front of the TV.
Born under the sign of Aries, the green-eyed little boy is a member of Wip Models Academy – by Ioana (in Alba Iulia, Romania) whose courses are addressed to beautiful and talented children of all ages.
His first contact with this field was when he took part in a shooting photo. He was very excited, happy, he felt in the spotlight and that attracted him. The team worked extremely well and quickly with him, Paul acting as a real professional. It has since been remarkable in beauty, attitude and immense patience.
Paul has participated in numerous photo-sessions in well-known specialist magazines – Dean Magazine, Gift of Beauty, fashion events for children, showing casual outfits, sports of various well-known brands. He presented the designs of well-known designers at national and international level.
Let’s find out more about Paul in an open and inclusive interview:
1. Tell us about yourself.
My name is Paul Gabriel Butuza, I am 10 years old and I come from Alba Iulia, the capital of Romanians’ hearts everywhere. I am a member of Wip Model Academy – by Ioana. At present, I am a model and also a small designer.
In June this year I launched my first clothing collection “SERVUS”, which was a real success. I’m the holder of the title of “Prince of the Universe”, “Mister Europe” – titles recently acquired at the international competition Festival of Culture, Style and Art” Little Miss & Mister Universe” Georgia 2019. I am also “Best of the Best Kids Model of Romania” 2019.
At the competitions organized in Romania in which I participated between 2018 – 2019: “TV START”, “BEST KIDS MODEL OF THE UNIVERSE ROMANIA”, “KIDS INTERNATIONAL FASHION 2019”, “KIDS MODEL ACADEMY”, I got the 1st Place by age category and Super Grand Prix and also international stage qualifiers.
I participated to important fashion events in Romania, events with international circuit such as:
– City Fashion Week 2018,
– Fashion Festival “Autumn Colors” 2018,
– fashion events for children in Romania: “Carolina Fashion Kids” 2017-2018 and “World of Prichindel” 2017,
– activities organized in Romania on the occasion of their various events, such as: “June 1st – International Children’s Day”, “1 June – We Celebrate together “, “International Child’s Day” (Alba Iulia, Romania) in 2018 by WIP MODEL ACADEMY
– presentation of the clothing made by designer Ioana Şuteu, where he got the prize of excellence and I participated in various fashion shows and magazine and advertising spots.
2. What are your hobbies?
Modeling, playing guitar, I like to do handicraft.
3. How would your best friends describe you?
I think my friends would describe me as a beautiful and friendly child.
4. How does it look a normal day of your life?
In the first part of the day I go to school, and in the second part, I do my homework, I’m preparing for modeling and guitar.
5. What is your favorite food?
Carbonara – Italian pasta.
6. What music do you like? Or do you play any instrument?
I play on electric guitar.
7. What is your favorite movie/story?
Pirates of the Caribbean.
9. Are you superstitious or do you have any rules you live by?
I am not superstitious.
10. Why are you passionate about fashion?
I like modeling. I have been practicing intensively since the age of seven. I do this because I want to show the world everything that’s beautiful.
People need examples to guide themselves. I promote beauty, distinction, simplicity and creativity. We live in a world where there is an increasing emphasis on technology, the robotization of people, and I want a future of the human side, the beautiful arts. What nature has given us and God must be eternal!
11. Why being a model?
I know I am a handsome boy. I want to be an example to other. I want everyone to focus more on creativity, simplicity, arts, education. Everything that delights the soul and respects nature.
12. Tell us about your career as a model. How did you get started?
As a model I started intensively at the age of 7 years old. I followed a modeling course, followed by appearances in fashion events. Later I became a member of the WIP MODEL ACADEMY, I appeared in fashion magazines and started to participate in modeling contests.
13. What is your greatest strength, as a model?
I am a very good model. I have been able to accumulate my experience for three years now. I like to present especially elegant evening clothes.
I am beautiful and photogenic, as it turns out from the photo sessions I held.
14. Tell me about your experience as a model.
I participated in numerous events and castings. I like what I do. I have already had 3 years since I was intensely modeling.
15. What skills according to you are necessary for a successful model?
As a model you should have elegance, style, attitude. Have your values and set up goals. Have a great deal of patience. To love and respect everything that is beautiful and sensitive (arts, nature, people). Promote elegance, culture and creativity. Messages that you send people to be clear, direct, have an impact.
16. How would you describe your personal fashion style?
My style is characterized by elegance, simplicity, distinction, scenic presence, walking, carriage, attitude, gestures, and choreography.
17. What made you take fashion more seriously and make a career out of it?
I do the modeling out of passion, desire and not to let the human side disappear. With the emergence and increasingly use of technology, people forget to be human. But technology is designed to come to our support, not to replace us. I want all people to become more creative and lovers of beautiful arts. I want a better future for all children today and tomorrow. I want my ideas to be heard and followed by everyone who sees and listens to me.
18. Are you self-taught or did you study modelling?
I studied the courses of a modeling school in September 2016 – February 2018, after that I became a member of the WIP MODEL ACADEMY – by Ioana Suteu (from April 2018 until today).
19. Have you been on the runway internationally? If yes, where?
International, I participated in a contest “Little Miss & Mister Universe” Georgia 2019, where I got the First Place on my age category, Super Grand Prix, Mister Europa and Prince of the Universe 2019 and the latest international stage was at the World Fashion Festival Awards in Dubai, this year in October where I won the Trophy Awards for the BEST YOUNG MODEL of 2019.
20. What is the biggest lesson that you have learned since you have started to be a model?
Just do what you like.
21. What advice would you give to young models?
Create a team that you can rely on at any time. The team is like a second family.
22. What advice you would have wanted to receive when you have started to be a model?
I think they told me everything that was said at that time.
23. What is your ultimate goal?
My ultimate goal is to become an international successful model.
24. What is your motto?
Be yourself !!!
25. Any favorite designer? Or model?
Yes, I have two favorite designers. They are: Cătălin Botezatu and Alexandru Ciucu.
26. What was your biggest fear when starting to runway for the first time?
First time, I had no emotions.
27. Have you ever competed with other models?
Yes, I did. As I mentioned earlier: “Little Miss & Mister Universe” (Georgia 2019), where I got the First Place in the age category, Super Grand Prix, Mister Europa and Prince of the Universe 2019 and World Fashion Festival Awards in Dubai (October 2019).
28. Who is biggest supporter?
My mother and my father.
29. Do you ever get shy in front of the camera?
No. Not at all.
30. What part of modeling do you like the most and why?
Catwalk and photo-shooting.
31. How do you combine modeling with school?
Pretty hard, because I have a very busy schedule. But I am confident and keen of managing any situation.