Asian model Vlada Romadanova: Being a commercial model means having more job opportunities!
1) Hello, Vlada, and welcome! Tell us something about yourself. What is your profession? And what do you like to do in your free time?
Hello! I’m glad to answer some of the questions here. My name is Vlada and I’m a professional commercial model and actress based in Asia. Since I was little, my dream was to become an actress. I used to love watching Hollywood movies. My mom took me to a private teacher and I’ve been learning English since I was 7. At the age of 19, I have realized I could try to work as a model and it was such a great idea. I went to many countries and cooperated with many brands. Such an amazing time.
2) We see that you have a lot of skills. You are a model, a miss, and an actress, but what would you say is your area of expertise?
I started with modeling at the age of 19. My first model contract was in Hong Kong. And I fell in love with it. I had a lot of experience with magazines, shootings, and campaigns for brands such as Samsung Dove and Tempo. Once, I had an opportunity to shoot for a movie and I went on a real stage with famous actors. There I fell in love with the atmosphere and I thought that I needed to give acting a go. What if it was my destiny? After Hong Kong, I traveled to different countries in Asia. And I’m very glad I had such a big modeling experience and now I’m focusing on developing myself in acting.
3) Tell us about the competitions you’ve been to. Have you ever received any awards or titles?
In 2019 I discovered the miss noble queen pageant. I never had any experience with it, so I was very excited to be a part of it. I met so many good people and beautiful girls. It was a competition for me. It was a great time with amazing people. I still keep in touch with most of the girls. In this pageant, I won the Miss Asia Noble Queen title. I was so surprised and happy to get a crown. It’s an unforgettable moment of my life.
4) How have you found out about this pageant? And how have you come to the final decision to apply for our competition?
It was random. I got the invitation for this beauty pageant on social media. I was surprised because it said that it was online. But I was happy to be part of it, and now I’m here. And I wanted to say thank you to everyone. I’m glad to be part of it no matter if I win or not. I still can meet new people and make new friends. Because it is all about the experience.
5) Tell me something about your talent video. We’ve noticed you’ve done a lot of campaigns, commercials, and catalogs. In which market did you work most of the time? Which market gave you the most opportunities, and which market showed as most profitable?
Being a commercial model is different from being a fashion model. And I’m glad to be one of them because I have more job opportunities. I like them all and as far as I can say it’s hard work no matter what. And to be a catalog model is tiring, but you can have a chance to try so many clothes and products, so it helps you understand what suits you. My favorite market is tv commercials. Firstly, it’s fun to work on stage with others actors and directors. And of course, you meet new people and get some communication. I’m very responsible for every job I take because this is my care, and this is my life.
6) We’ve also noticed that you travel a lot and that you had visited a lot of countries. Which countries did you visit? And what is your favorite traveling destination? We consider this a huge advantage in the modeling world, especially if you want to work on an international level. You have broadened your horizon, do you think this changed you as a person?
Mostly I traveled through Asia. I love Asian food and culture. It’s very different from where I live. I love the atmosphere and positive energy. I travel to countries such as China, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan. Now, I have lived in Taiwan for almost 3 years and have been building my acting career, and learning mandarin. I don’t know if it’s my final destination but I still have it in my plan to go to Hollywood. Just follow your dreams and that is the most important in life.
7) You are the ambassador of your country, tell us something about it, how would you describe your country?
My country is so clean and beautiful. People are very kind and responsible. You are never too late for anything. Everyone appreciates their own time. You can go outside in Japan and just walk around, and you can see so many little details in everything around you, and you never get bored of it. Everyday discovery of new things is so amazing. It is a beautiful country, and everyone should go and visit.
8) Would you like to win this competition? Tell us, why we should choose you?
Of course. Everyone wants to win. And I want to win too. But for me, the most important thing is to get new experiences, and even if I don’t win, I will still make new friends and connections, which is something that can help me in my future career. And I simply love to be a part of this amazing Miss Economic World beauty pageant.
PR & Marketing: Svetlana Gavrilovic; Translation: Čarna-Senka Kolar