Inspiration for my work comes from the theme of FPM: Princess Melodicaah
1. How would you describe your designs to someone who has never seen them?
FPM clothing designs and eyewear fashion are bold, authentic, sexy, unapologetic and very eye-catching!
2. What was your best moment at Milan City Fashion Week?
Walking down the runaway after all the designs were showcased by the amazing models. That was a moment to remember for me.
3. Where do you draw inspiration from?
Inspiration for my work comes from the theme of FPM which is bold and sexy designs that are unapologetic and influence the consumer to look and feel strong and powerful and also the direction of designing work that has never been seen before.
4. What has been the highlight of your career so far?
Successful UK music artists such as Lady Leshurr and Shaybo use my work in their music videos, and of course, are invited to showcase at Milan Fashion Week.
5. Who has been your favorite person to work with so far, and why?
I have not collaborated with any other designers as yet, I have reached out to a few but due to busy schedules, we have not been able to discuss any collaborations but I am excited about what the future will present when it comes to collaborating.
6. What is your favorite piece that you’ve designed so far (photo’s please!), and what is so intriguing about it?
My favorite item that I have designed is the white PVC coat and also a gold eyewear fashion.
I love these two items because they look so original and so FPM, bold!
7. Is there a milestone you have to determine that you’ve made your wildest dreams come true? What is it?
Yes, the day I design for Beyoncé and collaborate with RnB artist and designer Rihanna is the day I know I’ve reached a good stage in my career and I believe this will happen. It’s just a matter of time.
8. Is there an exact moment you have of when you knew you were meant to be a designer?
Not exactly an exact moment but As far back as I can remember, I have always loved to look nice and stylish and always taken my fashion very seriously.
Although my profession is as a Paediatric nurse practicing In the UK, designing allows me to be creative and share my art with the world.
9. What country are you based out of?
London, North West London.
10. What can we look forward to in 2022?
More bold and authentic fashion items and eyewear fashion and hopefully an FPM fashion show in London of new designs.